Top 5 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
"What present should we get our significant other on Valentine's Day each year?" That is probably a question that we ask ourselves quite a bit. With less than 2 weeks to Valentine's Day, we at swimbikerunjoe have come up with some gift ideas so that you can worry about the more important things like planning the perfect date on Valentine's Day.
Our top 5 gift ideas for Valentine's Day are:
1. GPS watch: A training necessity for most triathletes, choose one that has an in-build heart rate monitor to complement the other functions of the GPS watch.
2. Wireless headphones: Get Bluetooth enabled headphones to allow more mobility without the hassle of the wires. Pick one that has a short cord that would run across the back of the neck for comfort and fit.
3. Mesh bag: The mesh bag is a handy and must have accessory for you to keep the swimming essentials. Choose one that has a separate compartment that keeps your valuables away from the wet gears.
4. Sunglasses: Sunglasses provide protection from dust, debris and more importantly from harmful UV. A pair of lightweight photo-chromatic sunglasses is our pick here.
5. Recovery compression tights: After a long bike or run session, the legs would be sore and aching. A pair of recovery compression tights would go a long way in helping the legs to be ready for the next training session.
#swimbikerunjoe #triathlon #swimbikerun #valentinesday